Charities rely on IT as much as any other body. But where commercial businesses see IT as a necessary cost to increase productivity and efficiency (and therefore profit), charities understandably have an altogether different approach. They typically wish to spend as little as possible on IT so that they have more to spend on their charitable cause. This is where we can help. Every penny counts, and we know how to make it count.
- We legitimately source software and licenses specifically designed for charities at a fraction of their retail cost.
- We offer discounts for Registered Charities on all our services including our Support Contracts.
- We implement tried and tested solutions resulting in a stable IT system and fewer support requests.
- Where an IT system has been lovingly held together by a charitable well-wisher over the years, we can evaluate your system to highlight the ‘good bits’ and suggest replacements for the ‘bad bits’ which are causing regular operational issues.
- We keep the tech-speak to a minimum so you have the confidence to know what we’re doing and why.
- We are trusted by some well-known charities, including Citizen’s Advice Bureau, CO-Gas Safety and The Fircroft Trust.
Save 25% on a Monthly Support Contract
Signup to our Pro Support package for just £7.50/month per computer or, if you have a server, our Enterprise Support package for £15/month per computer + £60/month per server.
Tips for Charities
Click here to read our TechTips which are relevant to charities.
Testimonials from Other Charities
Kay Harris, Chief Executive of The Fircroft Trust, says:
“TipTop have been really great at sorting out our techy problems and quick to respond. It is very reassuring to know we can just call TipTop and if they can’t advise over the phone they come straight round and deal with it with minimal interruption and understand our charity needs completely.”
Stephanie Trotter OBE, President of CO-Gas Safety, says:
“Richard came into the life of CO-Gas Safety, the charity I run as a full time volunteer, in 2005. He very kindly offered to give me some free computer help, which was certainly much needed. I was, I admit, nervous of computer Geeks who I couldn’t communicate with, let alone learn from.
Richard is very patient and doesn’t talk Geek, but real English. He always writes down the steps I need to take and this has become my Bible. I’m OK if I do something all the time but for occasional things, I need a step, by tiny step, guide for reference. As a result I have grown in confidence and ability to do most things now. He is also wonderful in emergencies. He is very hard working and reliable.
He also senses what new technology will be suitable for me and what will just frustrate me and waste my time and the charity’s money. I cannot praise his patience and professionalism highly enough. I couldn’t have run this charity as a full time volunteer without him. I would recommend him to anyone.”